Give your business the cooling it deserves
- Easy to install
- Flash evaporation which reduces the temperature up to 12 ° C
- Low running cost and easy maintenance once installed
- Repels insects, it can even be used in combination with insecticides for pest-control
- Can be used to control odours and dust suppression in certain industries
- Perfect for restaurants (on the patio to keep customers cool), factories, farming industry, horse stables, game ranges, golf courses.
For businesses where cooling is in an issue (such as outside), mist cooling is the perfect solution to fix this problem.
Already used in many different industries (such as restaurants, guesthouses, farming industry, medical sector and many more), misting provides a low cost and easy to maintain solution.
With up to 12 ° C of temperature reduction through flash evaporation, misting can easily keep any area cooled down. The water gets pushed through the high pressure tubing and then through the mist nozzles, creating a mist which is small enough to not wet any nearby items but effective enough to cool down the area.
Not only does mist cooling provide the ability to cool down, it can also be used to reduce odours and as a dust controllers (saw-mills for example) which sometimes are required in certain industries to comply with laws.
- For every 0,80 - 1,00 metre of high pressure tubing you will need one misting nozzle
- Make sure the distance between the 'to cool area' and the misting system is greater than 1m to avoid moisture build up and wetness from the mist
- When installing your misting system, alternate the direction of the nozzles (ie, one facing inwards, one facing outwards) to achieve the best end result
2 Side Brass Connector
Misting Nozzle CO-01
Misting Nozzle CO-02
Misting Nozzle CO-03
Misting Nozzle Extended
High Pressure Misting Tubing (10mm)